Featured Post

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Like Eve Taking the Apple...


No wonder it was a sin to eat the fruit of Web 2.0 knowledge. God knew that it would keep me from cleaning my house and moving from my computer. Is this a sin? And am I going to digest the apple? That little devil in the tree knew what he was doing by offering me the temptation of knowledge. I have to tell you it is a dangerous thing! The danger of losing focus. The danger of getting lost in distraction. The danger of deconstructing.


Is there a place where deconstruction eventually meets up with construction? Am I falling down a hole that has an eventual bottom? OR, am I simply, entering a new dimension of possibilities? Have I left the garden of Eden for a land of all possibilities? It was nice: Eden was a nice place. But, I am here now. I ate the Apple of Web 2.0 and I’ve left Eden. And it’s a little scary!


(The painting is “Eve” after Titian/ Rubens and is available for purchase.)

1 comment:

  1. The scary things usually turn out to be most fun!
    Your blog looks great!
    Spread the word...

    Love,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete